Up to date statistics 2018
Topics to consider for 2018 exam (Will Continue to Update)
- Market Structure - Imperfect Competition Diagram (Comparison with Monopoly, Perfect and Oligopoly)
- The Consumer - Equi-marginal principal of consumer behaviour
- Substitution and Income Effect
- Unemployment rate falling to near zero (10 year low)
- Irelands growing economy & Effect on competitiveness
- Governmentment Balancing Budget
- Brexit and Northern Ireland
- Storm Ophelia and Beast from East Economic Consequences]
- Success of NAMA ( 2020 wind up with 3bn surplus)
- Eurozone Inflation - rise in interest rates ahead?
- Bitcoin - effect of demand on price?
Sugar Tax & Obesity https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2018/0406/952617-britains-sugar-tax-on-soft-drinks-comes-into-effect/
Introduction to Economics
Scarcity and Choice